Microsoft proposes to combine the resources of mobile devices
It’s no secret that one of the major problems of mobile devices is limited resources. In a compact body can fit a small screen, as is usually small amount of available memory, processor clock speed, etc. But why not combine the capabilities of several mobile phones in a high-performance system? That suggests the patent Microsoft Mobile device collaboration – “Combining mobile devices.” The development of the methods described the joint work of several nearby devices as a single computer system. It may be a general display, memory, processor, storage, etc.
In a few ways to use such a method Microsoft offers:
• Joining a few small displays in one
• Collaborate processors and memory to improve productivity
• Pooling resources to improve battery duration offline
• Merger drives in a single, high yield
• Merger to generate stereo speakers and cameras to create a stereo, etc.